WIOCC will be attending the following events during the second half of 2012:
- July 24 – 27: 6th African Service and Network Operations (SNO) Workshop, Sandton, Johannesburg
- September 11 – 13: Submarine Networks World, Singapore
- September 13 – 14: Capacity Africa, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- October 2 – 3: Telecoms World Middle East, Carriers World Middle East, Submarine Networks World Middle East, Dubai
- November 12 – 14: Capacity Europe, Amsterdam
- November 13 – 15: AfricaCom, Cape Town, South Africa
WIOCC will be represented at the different events by Chris Wood – CEO, Ryan Sher – COO, James Wekesa – CCO, Mike Last – Director of Marketing & International Business Development, Hitesh Desai – Country Manager (S. Africa), Marcel Bhatti – Sales Manager (S. Africa), Winnie Karisa – Marketing Assistant & PA to CEO and Gillian Koech – Marketing Assistant.
Chris Wood will be joining a panel on ‘Upgrade or build: How do you justify cable system investments? at Submarine Networks World Singapore, James Wekesa will be on a panel discussing ‘Data and Content Growth in Africa’ at Capacity Africa and Mike Last will be discussing ‘The bandwidth revolution in Africa: status, challenges and opportunities’ at Telecoms World Middle East.
If you would like to book a meeting with WIOCC at any of the above-mentioned events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.