Africa, Africa's carriers' carrier, African internet, African telecoms, Capacity Africa, Chris Wood, Connecting Africa to the world, EASSy, eig, Gillian Koech, Hitesh Desai, James Wekesa, Marcel Bhatti, Mike Last, Ryan Sher, submarine cable, submarine networks world, telecoms world, wacs, Winnie Karisa, WIOCC
WIOCC will be attending the following events during the second half of 2012:
- July 24 – 27: 6th African Service and Network Operations (SNO) Workshop, Sandton, Johannesburg
- September 11 – 13: Submarine Networks World, Singapore
- September 13 – 14: Capacity Africa, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- October 2 – 3: Telecoms World Middle East, Carriers World Middle East, Submarine Networks World Middle East, Dubai
- November 12 – 14: Capacity Europe, Amsterdam
- November 13 – 15: AfricaCom, Cape Town, South Africa
WIOCC will be represented at the different events by Chris Wood – CEO, Ryan Sher – COO, James Wekesa – CCO, Mike Last – Director of Marketing & International Business Development, Hitesh Desai – Country Manager (S. Africa), Marcel Bhatti – Sales Manager (S. Africa), Winnie Karisa – Marketing Assistant & PA to CEO and Gillian Koech – Marketing Assistant.
Chris Wood will be joining a panel on ‘Upgrade or build: How do you justify cable system investments? at Submarine Networks World Singapore, James Wekesa will be on a panel discussing ‘Data and Content Growth in Africa’ at Capacity Africa and Mike Last will be discussing ‘The bandwidth revolution in Africa: status, challenges and opportunities’ at Telecoms World Middle East.
If you would like to book a meeting with WIOCC at any of the above-mentioned events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.