The 5th issue of Connected has recently been released, breaking opinions on topical issues relating to international connectivity.
The Economist recently ran a front-page story: “Africa’s hopeful economies: the sun shines bright – the continent’s impressive growth looks likely to continue”. Many African countries and regions are experiencing strong growth – but not all. We asked our panel of experts:
- Martin Phelps – Director, Strategy & Market Development, AT&T
- Diarmid Massey – Managing Director, Wholesale & Carrier Business, Cable&Wireless Worldwide
- Russell Southwood – CEO, Balancing Act
- Roz Roseboro – Lead Analyst, Analysys Mason
- Andrew Croft – Managing Editor, African Review of Business and Technology
- James Wekesa – CCO, WIOCC
“What is the reality for organisations seeking to ride the wave of increasing prosperity in a continent powered by major improvements in high-capacity, international and terrestrial connectivity, and is there a good business case for telcos to be investing in the continent Q3/4 2012?”
Read their thoughts here.