Later this month, WIOCC CCO, James Wekesa, will be participating in a panel discussion at the West Africa Connect event in Dakar, Senegal. Mr. Wekesa will offer expert insight and comments within the ‘building successful regional and international partnerships’ panel session entitled ‘Facilitating market growth through effective cooperation.’
During the session, which will take place on Wednesday 17th April, 2013, Mr. Wekesa will represent WIOCC – together with other industry experts – in discussing a range of significant topics including:
- Evaluating the current status of market collaboration
– Co-operation between the West African markets
– Partnerships with international providers
- International perspective: what are international carriers seeing as key growth drivers in the West African marketplace?
- How are traffic patterns changing between West Africa and Europe vs. West Africa and the rest of the world and what impact is it having on your business?
- What are the criteria for an effective co-operation? Selecting the right partner to meet your business needs, building mutually beneficial partnerships
- Implementing effective partnerships to facilitate market growth and capitalise on the growth potential of the West African wholesale market
WIOCC is at the forefront of delivering connectivity to/from West Africa including key markets such as Congo, Ghana, Namibia and Nigeria. Other countries expected to come on board soon in West Africa include DRC and Cameroon. WIOCC works closely with customers, developing flexible technical and commercial solutions including:
- Seamless international connectivity
- West Africa origination/termination at
– Customer site
– Carrier PoP
– Cable landing station
- High levels of redundancy
– West & East coast diversity
- Large capacity on WACS
– Meeting carrier-scale requirements
To arrange a meeting at this event with James Wekesa – CCO, Hitesh Desai – Country Manager (S. Africa) or Darren Bedford – Director, Africa Business Development please contact Winnie Karisa Winnie.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.