Africa ethernet, Africa IP Transit, Africa wholesale, Africa's carriers' carrier, Capacity Africa, EASSy, east african submarine cable system, eig, Global connectivity, Ryan Sher, wacs, WIOCC, your partner in Africa
WIOCC, Africa’s Carrier’s Carrier will be attending and participating at Capacity Africa 2015 taking place in Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on Tuesday 8th – Wednesday 9th September, 2015. Delegates attending this year’s conference will meet with over 400+ senior executives from 130+ major players and regional start-ups from 65+ countries representing the entire African wholesale industry from across the continent and beyond.
WIOCC will be represented at the event by Ryan Sher – Chief Operations Officer, James Wekesa – Chief Commercial Officer, Hitesh Desai – Director, Sales Southern Africa, Darren Bedford – Director, Africa Business Development and Martin Mutiiria – Director, Africa-Sales.
Ryan Sher will also be an expert panelist in a discussion session about “A Pan-African, inclusive vision for enabling connectivity throughout the continent” on the first day (8th September, 2015) at 10.10 am.
The discussion is expected to focus on:
- The economics of expanding networks into rural and landlocked Africa
- Current network developments (4G-LTE) and trends in consumer uptake
- Examples of successful case studies of connectivity at affordable prices vs. where improvements are most needed
- Is Africa on the brink of a fibre revolution? Spotlight on terrestrial fibre network roll outs and FTTH
- Analysis of alternative forms of connectivity and multi-layered approaches
- Which government and non-government initiatives (NGOs and USFs) are helping to resolve connectivity deprivation?
The WIOCC event team is lining up a full set of meetings with existing and prospective customers to discuss how WIOCC can support them in Africa.
To arrange a meeting with WIOCC please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.