Darren Bedford joins a roundtable at GCCM, Singapore
Darren Bedford, Chief Development Officer of Africa’s carriers’ carrier WIOCC, will be part of a roundtable discussing ‘The role of Datacenters Strategies’ at GCCM, which takes place today, 26th and tomorrow 27th June 2018 at the InterContinental Hotel in Singapore.
The roundtable is scheduled for day two (27th) from 2.00 pm – 3.00 pm and will be moderated by Erik van Stokkom – Board Member at MGI. Other panellists include Brett Matthews – Sales Engineering Director, Australia & New Zealand at Splunk Inc, Carlos M. Trujillo – Chief Operations Officer at SubPartners Pty Ltd and William Heng, Director – Sales Engineering APAC at Digital Realty. Discussions will cover the following;
- Today’s and future data centres to meet subsea cable operators demand
- The relationship between Subsea cable operators and datacenters
- New projects coming in the next 5 to 10 years
- What role does the Internet Exchanges and Peering play, and help to generate new value-added services to drive growth and maximize revenues
- Big Data, Cloud Storage, Cloud Cybersecurity
- How to meet today’s Challenges and Solutions to provide
To reach Darren at GCCM, please email him at email@example.com
WIOCC at CommunicAsia & NXTAsia2018
WIOCC, Africa’s Carriers’ Carrier is present and participating at CommunicAsia 2018 taking place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore 26th -28th June 2018
Visit us at booth 5G2 -12, to see the award-winning carrier for wholesale in Africa. Come discuss partnerships opportunities with WIOCC team for access to the most extensive fibre-optic network in Africa and tailored end-to-end connectivity solutions.