WIOCC at AfricaCom 2018
If you’ll be at AfricaCom in Cape Town on November 13th -15th, please visit us on our stand –number C40 – at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town for partnership opportunities. The WIOCC team, led by our CEO, Chris Wood, will be ready to tackle any complex challenge and deliver simple solutions – whether you are an African or international telco, an ISP, an OTT player or a Content Provider.
WIOCC is at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world. We work hard to understand fully the needs of each client, then draw upon our depth of experience, expertise, unique network and breadth of service options to develop bespoke solutions that precisely meet their requirements.
If you are looking for affordable, reliable, managed connectivity, then come and meet us and find out how we can develop a bespoke solution just for you.
Nikki Popoola joins Keynote panel / Executive Roundtable at GCCM Africa
On Monday 12th November 2018 at the Africa 2018 GCCM/ CC- Submarine Summit, at the Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town, Nikki Popoola, WIOCC’s Director of Sales Africa, will be part of an Executive Round-table Panel Discussions Session discussing‘’.
Points of discussion & general questions will include the following;
- What are today’s and future data centres to meet subsea cable operators demand, and how can we address it?
- Can you explain to the audience the relationship between Subsea cable operators and data centres, and the importance on it?
- How does the landscape look now and are there any new projects coming in the next 5 to 10 years?
- What role does the Internet Exchanges and Peering play, and help to generate new value-added services to drive growth and maximize revenues?
- Explain to us about the importance of Big Data, Cloud Storage, Cloud Cyber-security
- How do we meet today’s Challenges and what are the Solutions to provide?