WIOCC, Africa’s Carrier’s Carrier will be attending and participating at Capacity Africa 2015 taking place in Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania on Tuesday 8th – Wednesday 9th September, 2015. Delegates attending this year’s conference will meet with over 400+ senior executives from 130+ major players and regional start-ups from 65+ countries representing the entire African wholesale industry from across the continent and beyond.
WIOCC will be represented at the event by Ryan Sher – Chief Operations Officer, James Wekesa – Chief Commercial Officer, Hitesh Desai – Director, Sales Southern Africa, Darren Bedford – Director, Africa Business Development and Martin Mutiiria – Director, Africa-Sales.
Ryan Sher will also be an expert panelist in a discussion session about “A Pan-African, inclusive vision for enabling connectivity throughout the continent” on the first day (8th September, 2015) at 10.10 am.
The discussion is expected to focus on:
- The economics of expanding networks into rural and landlocked Africa
- Current network developments (4G-LTE) and trends in consumer uptake
- Examples of successful case studies of connectivity at affordable prices vs. where improvements are most needed
- Is Africa on the brink of a fibre revolution? Spotlight on terrestrial fibre network roll outs and FTTH
- Analysis of alternative forms of connectivity and multi-layered approaches
- Which government and non-government initiatives (NGOs and USFs) are helping to resolve connectivity deprivation?
The WIOCC event team is lining up a full set of meetings with existing and prospective customers to discuss how WIOCC can support them in Africa.
To arrange a meeting with WIOCC please contact email@example.com.